A little diy for the numberplate light. i just put in some led to make it a bit sexy
- Difficulty Level:
the the led bulb i use is the same as for the doors. w5w t10 bulb
1. open the boot and take out the screw that holds the cardbord
2. now u have to disconnet the to ligths.
3. now u have to take of the cover that sit over the plate and under the ligth. it pops out very easy
4. now u can put youre arm in and push out the light.
5. when u have the light out u have to take i apart by pressing the 2 sides together
6. now just take the old bulb out and put the new led bulb in.
7. now u just do it in reverse and thats it.
it took me 10 min to do.
good luck to you all