General 0% Finance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArcticFire-Account Closed, Monday 13th Oct, 2014.

1. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Just had this emailed to me from Vertu Honda, not a bad offer considering it's on used cars but I noticed the big "Big In Britain" stamp!

Vertu%20Honda.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Its a very good offer,never in my lifetime have seen such a good offer from Honda ever, can someone verify there was a better offer?

3. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
  4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    My mother was nearly taken in my this and ordered a new Jazz, though unfortunately I couldn't push her into it. Her Almera is still chugging along (and I'm still there popping new pieces on to ensure it does so).

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    If the new 4th Generation Jazz came with the 1.6 I-DTEC engine then I can see Honda basically taking a massive chunk of market share overnight.However the Swindon is the only plant which makes the 1.6 diesel engine, and the 4th Generation as we know won't be made in Swindon makes this not easy without a lot of capital investment in the new plant

Maybe Swindon makes the engine ships them to Japan or Mexico for assembly? who knows?

6. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Had similar email the other day but on Black edition cars , not limited offer from what I can see (need to read it properly)

Screenshot_2014-10-14-10-46-02.

Last edited: Tuesday 14th Oct, 2014
  7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

That IS a very good offer...although slightly ironic that only two of the cars shown are actually "built in Britain."

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Three models actually all Jazz non hybrids are made in Swindon matey. God knows why they have shown the Insight and CR-Z as you can't buy them ?

9. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Heads will roll! Promoting Japanese made Hondas!:Rolf::Rolf:

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    its a ploy not to appear to be a three car showroom when the offers are only on those three cars

John Dickson likes this.
  11. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Didn't know the Jazz was Swindon built...oops!

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds