Suspension, Steering and Brakes 04 accord saloon rear caliper slider bolt

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by ann_kelvin, Tuesday 30th Apr, 2013.

1. ann_kelvin Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi gents, I am looking to buy a slider bolt for my rear driver side caliper slider bolt. I was quite confident that the original one I measured was 75mm x 8mm but until today I saw there are 2 different version available where one is 75mm x 8mm and the other is 75mm x 10mm. I am now unsure and hesitate which is the right one. Could anyone who know the answer can kindly assist? Many thanks in advance.

2. Topper Harley Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Re: 04 accord diesel slider bolt

If you contact Honda with your chassis number they will know witch one you need.

3. ann_kelvin Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

04 accord diesel slider bolt

Will HH or Honda be able to tell the size of this pin? Since I think they only sell as an assembly including the carrier hence I need the dimensions to buy only the pin somewhere else. Does anyone know the size by any chance?

4. Rhys Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Try lings honda website they have very detailed pictures of parts and numbers :Smile: I mainly use the site for that reason :Smile:

5. ann_kelvin Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

04 accord diesel slider bolt

Thanks for the info and i have actually got the part number but they are for complete assembly not just the pin. I am trying to confirm the measurement.

6. Rhys Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

If you haven't already done it try the website I mentioned !! It has all the parts broken down in to singular parts.

7. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
  8. Rhys Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

It looks like the pins aren't available separately :-( they are for my 6th Generation. sorry I assumed it would be the same for yours. Probably be worth phoning up HH maybe and see what they say

9. ann_kelvin Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Re: 04 accord diesel slider bolt

No worries and Thanks for the information. I have confirmed the pin is 75mm x 8mm. :Smile: