04 plate Honda Accord

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by scarab, Thursday 5th May, 2016.

1. scarab New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom eamon wri BIRMINGHAM
    Hi All, can anyone recommend a good reliable garage based around south Birmingham that i can speak to regarding a recent problem with my accord. i think a belt tensioner has gone but i'm not good with repairs on cars and want someone who knows what they are doing to diagnose and repair the problem

many thanks
    Eamon

2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hello @scarab and welcome to HondaKarma.

The quickest way to find one around your area would be to put your post code in here and see what you get. these garages are on Good Garage Scheme because these have to adhere to a high customer service standard https://www.goodgaragescheme.com/

But other than that I think our resident expert @SpeedyGee might be able to direct you

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    @scarab is your car a petrol or diesel ?

Also it's customary for new members to say a few words about themselves and their cars in the Introduce Yourself section (usually) before asking for assistance/opinions.

4. scarab New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom eamon wri BIRMINGHAM
    Hi SpeedyGee it's a diesel 2.2 , sorry about not introducing myself first i only joined this morning so haven't really looked around the site. i will rectify this tonight

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    No problem :Smile:

If it was a petrol I'd have offered to have a look for you but diesels aren't cup of tea.