Sold 05 Accord 2.2 i-CDTi - Non runner

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by G1nganinja, Friday 4th May, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G1nganinja Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

05 Accord 2.2 i-CDTi - Non runner for sale

Hi All,

We have an 05 metallic silver non runner which has been Category C written off by insurance coimpany as uneconoimical (for them) to repair.

It is in pristine conditrion barring the engine being bust due it having been filled with petrol by a ceratin young lady of mine!!!:Aghast:

According to the assesors, it has blown fuel pump, 3 jammed injectors - more details to follow having been requested i hope - but other than that it has a 12 month MOT, body is pristine, parrot blue tooth, metallic silver paint job, new discs and pads fitted late last year - a very worthy project for someone with the right connections to get parts at right prices and of course the time and skill to refabricate the car.

We would be interested in any offers - we are based in Portsmouth area - before i fleabay the beast ! Please PM me with any questions/offers.

G1

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Re: 05 Accord 2.2 i-CDTi - Non runner for sale

Moving this into the sales section

3. G1nganinja Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks Ichiban - apologies for being novice placer !

4. demon-knight Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Shame your not breaking it, I could do with some new brake discs!

5. G1nganinja Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry need to get it off the drive in one piece ASAP so no breaking !

6. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

G1 do you have comprehensive insurance? You can get it repaired under insurance under negligence. My neighbour filled petrol in his Landrover and the insurance forked out 90% of the bill.

Get the car repaired then sell it you can earn more that way.

7. G1nganinja Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Uneconomically viable to repair according to the assessors, hence a project for someone with the right skills and contacts to either end up with a super car or make a few quid!

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

G1 Honda have a scheme called Borderline scheme, it where the price of repair are uneconomical, but Honda will help out lowering parts prices and labour to get the car back on the road.

Your Honda dealer has all this information to kick start the process, it worth a shout.

9. G1nganinja Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That sounds interesting. Worth a go :Smile:

10. naslam968 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

London

Hello G1, I don't know its bit late to ask but still worth checking, have you sold the car or not. If you haven't, can you please send me or put picture on the Forum and what kind of price do you have in mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.