Removed 05 Accord 2.4 Exec for WHY?

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by andykid, Friday 5th Jun, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andykid Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Andy Southampton
    The time has come to consider changing the motor. It's a 2005 Accord 2.4 executive 4dr manual, 75k with full Honda dealer history. Runs like a dream and all the toys. I'd like a CR-V, so if anyone fancies a swap, let me know!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433521860.400986. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433521872.437327.

matt park likes this.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

She's a fine CL9.
    Andy, please add a price for anyone interested in buying her.

3. andykid Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Andy Southampton
    Oops! Ideally I'm looking for a straight trade, I'm hoping for around the £2500 mark?

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Good luck with the sale/swap. :goodluck:

5. andykid Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Andy Southampton
    Due to the addition of a dog into the household, the need to swap to a dog friendly vehicle is now even more vital! So any swaps for estates around the £2k mark would be awesome!

6. matt park Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

matt North London
    Hey Andy, does it have to be a swap?? Or would you do just a straight sale??

7. andykid Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Andy Southampton
    Just wanted to update the ad..

Plus Points - 79k with full Honda Dealer History
    Well looked after, everything works as it should, good tyres, recent discs and pads all round

Bad Points - Scratches to drivers side doors, virtually disappear with colour magic polish, so haven't bothered to get them sorted
    Tiny dent on drivers door, hasn't broken the paint, again so minor i haven't bothered to address it S image1 (1).JPG till looking for a straight swap or something cheaper, dog friendly needed so estate, hatchback or suv really
    - - - Updated - - -
    image2 (1).JPG image1 (1).JPG image2.JPG image1.JPG Seeing as the edit function isnt available, here are the pics i was trying to add in the previous post!

8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Just chasing adverts which are just sitting?
    Still for sale @andykid ?

9. andykid Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Andy Southampton
    Morning, not at the moment.... Going to try and get it fixed up before I go on the hunt for an estate again.

10. andykid Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Andy Southampton
    can this thread be locked/ removed please......as you may know from another thread, it is out of action...possibly permanently

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.