Introductions 1.8is.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by E M Wynne, Thursday 7th Feb, 2013.

1. E M Wynne Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi guys.
    I was given the above car by a friend....I used to service it, retired ex. fia gt mech...just finishing the auto to manual gearbox change..don,t believe the articls on Honda tech, about the change...none off the auto box bellhousing bolts fit the manual & they are no longer available from Honda here in Holland...still to tackle the rewire to suit the manual ECU.
    Love the car...going to fit the arjo body kit & build another engine,2.4lr. along the lines of Marks with Toyota TB,s...I already have 6 on my 24vl. Renault Alpine that I built...just need some nice wheels.
    Cheers Eddie.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hi Eddie, welcome to AOC.

Some interesting work your doing there ! Would be good if you could start some threads in the "Car Projects" sections detailing your work :Smile:

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi Eddie,welcome to AOC
    Post some pics of your work if you got any,love to see it.

4. E M Wynne Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Guys, The bits pieces I do are just hobby...but if you are interested I can put up some photoe,s of a riends P4 ferrari replica with a manifold I built to take Jenvey TB,s...also some off my 2 projects...my Alpine 24vl. dailly runner with 6 TB,s & my Mid-engine Renault Alpine with twin turbo,s...I don,t know if you,s know but the standard Alpine has the engine a la Porsche.
    Cheers Eddie.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome Eddie. it would be great if you can get some thread going on the conversion I would be interested in the pictures of Honda and nothing else :Wink: