Sold 16" TSW Alloys

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by AccordMavman, Tuesday 27th Jan, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AccordMavman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom James Cheshire
    Here are my set of TSW 'Heat' alloys from my old 6th Generation hatch - they may fit other Hondas, you'll need to check if you're interested. The tyre size for them is 205/50/16". They are a few years old so are in need of a refurb, as they all have some marks & scratches on, also I did kerb one of them on the spokes. But I have owned them from new, so can guarantee none of them are bent or have sustained any serious damage. There is also no brake dust staining on them, as they were always cleaned regularly! Free to anyone that wants them, they're clogging up my yard so need to go ASAP. I'm based in Chester..
    TSW Heat Alloy Wheel. . TSW Heat Alloy Wheel.
    TSW Heat Alloy Wheel. TSW Heat Alloy Wheel.

moob likes this.
  2. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    nice candidates for a refurb

3. AccordMavman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

They would be, and I would have refurbished them myself, but I was quoted a minimum of £180 to powdercoat the four so I found a set of repainted cromodora's for £50 and lacquered them myself. I've also got the original set of 15" 5 spoke alloys that were on my old 6th Generation Exec, which I'll also be giving away soon but they're at my Mum's so I can't upload a pic yet. So if you know of anyone that may want these (slightly better condition than these), please send 'em my way...:Smile:

4. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    I only know one person at the moment who might possibly be looking for new alloys but I don't think these would suit unfortunately.

5. Nels Moderator Staff Team

:bump:

6. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

These still available?

7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

@AccordMavman just checking old threads.
    Are these still available?

8. AccordMavman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hey Nels
    Nope - Harvey took them off me in around March/April last year for his 6th Generation- apologies for my tardiness in not advising you sooner! So this can be removed.

However I'm still looking for a cup holder for my 7th Generation (is listed on the wants list). As I guess these don't come up very often, I'm bracing myself for a quote from HH tomorrow for a new one when she's in for her passenger airbag recall....:shock:

Harvey and Nels like this.
  9. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Good luck with the cup holder :Aghast:
    I'll close this one off now.

AccordMavman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.