Sold 17 inch wheels for 16s

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by blackbeard, Tuesday 19th Apr, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackbeard Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England England Kent
    Anyone interested in exchanging a set of 17 inch wheels for 16s ?

Have these for exchange (sorry don't know what they are called) but are Honda wheels as far as I know.

They are booted with Pirelli nero zeros all have 6mm tread, never been punctured or repaired.Would like if possible what I think are called pepperpots , similarly shod, even consider steel with decent covers if in good order

t DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0006.JPG

I am located Kent

Blackbeard

2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Good luck. Hopefully you will find a good set to exchange with.

3. blackbeard Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England England Kent
    Thanks Legend, our country roads down here are getting worse by the week !!

4. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Interesting. I actually recently put 15" optional alloys on my Jazz instead of the original 14" steelies. And to be really honest as much as I love how it has changed the look of the car and how it handles I am kind of bummed about the added harshness specially after driving through less than ideal B roads of Kent so I case why you are planning to downsize.

I can't imagine going another size up although I know people who are using 16" on poor Jazz

5. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    What design are those you have? Havent seen them on a honda before. Are they definetly Honda OEM alloys? I have a set of 16" pepperpot alloys with bridgestones on that i don't use. If those are genuine alloys, we could look at swapping.

6. blackbeard Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England England Kent
    Nighthawk I have previously asked on here what the name of these wheels are, and had no reply .As far as I am aware ,these were supplied as the 17 inch option from new I've seen this listed on insurance quotes so have no reason to believe they are not genuine items.The sculpted inserts are Honda as far as I know .Do wheels have a part number stamped on them anywhere ? if so I can go have a look to see what these are. Is there a Honda wheel catalogue anywhere that would show these wheels ? I would be interested myself in knowing what they are called.

Where in the world are you PM reply if your preference.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Just had a look on ebay and have found this first time I have ever seen them listed anywhere !!!! :-

Apparently part number
    SDB-770B

SpeedyGee likes this.
  7. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Il pm you shortly

8. blackbeard Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England England Kent
    Update I have now secured a set of pepperpots .The 17 inch wheels and tyres may go up for sale on here at a later date.
    Thanks for all enquiries.

Mods ,please amend advert accordingly, thank you.

9. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I'm going to need two new front tyres soon, if their priced reasonably... I'd be interested as I find the stock 16's a little bland.

10. blackbeard Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England England Kent
    Regrettably , the 17 inch wheels and tyres offered for exchange are no longer available.
    Mods please mark this offer as closed .

11. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Done

blackbeard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.