Honda Tuning Magazine 1990 Acura Integra - Built On Pride

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Honda Tuning Magazine, Monday 10th Mar, 2014.

1. Honda Tuning Magazine Auto-Generated News Feed

1990-acura-integra-92-integra-front-bumper-01.

Dustin's DA is a breath of fresh air since finding clean, well maintained '90-'93 Integras is getting tougher by the day.

It's been over 20 years since the introduction of Acura's 2nd generation Integra, and though it was a wildly popular platform to modify during its era, you simply don't see very many well-maintained versions any more. Similar to the CR-X and 4th Generation Civic, all of which helped spark the Honda movement early on, the years have unabashedly taken their toll and the result is far more weathered and neglected examples on the road these days. Fortunately there is a group of enthusiasts dedicated to preserving and improving these early '90s icons that undoubtedly played a major role in the very community you're involved with today. One of those hard-core enthusiasts is Dustin McQueary, owner and builder of this immaculate Jasper Green DA.

Source: Honda Tuning Magazine

2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Beautiful bay, great performance parts chosen - but damn the styling is ugly, I'm definitely not one for different colour boot lids, and the odd bucket seat for the driver sticks out like a sore thumb.

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Engine bay is cool. As for the rest, it's down to individual taste I guess.

After that K Swap I did last year, I'm now itching to do some sort of project of my own now.

Got something in mind but need my finances to recover from the big hits they been taking recently.

I'll start planning and researching stuff though.

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I could imagine that you are, interested to see after all our long discussions what you finally end up with! :Drums: