Honda Tuning Magazine 1990 Honda CR-X Si - Life Lessons

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Honda Tuning Magazine, Thursday 6th Mar, 2014.

1. Honda Tuning Magazine Auto-Generated News Feed

1990-honda-CRX-si-mugen-MF7-wheels-02.

Jordan's father didn't like the idea of him investing in an import, but eventually, Jordan won him over.

A completed project of this caliber is usually the summation of the knowledge and resources an owner acquires over many years, sometimes even decades. The simple act of purchasing and installing parts can be challenging, especially for 20-plus year-old cars. Bodywork, paint, engine wiring, and other tasks significantly increase the number of skills required to successfully finish a build.

Source: Honda Tuning Magazine

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 8th Mar, 2014
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    a fella across the road to me has a rust CR-X bucket in his shed and he won't sell it .. I won't why people keep cars when they won't do anything with them when they should on the road singing off the VTEC hymn sheet.:Drums:

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I wouldn't mind one of these !

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I've always liked the CR-X, it's one of my top choices for a K-Series swap one day.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    CR-X do rot really bad to find one in good nick will be difficult, but a car its must have car for any VTEC junkie .. but no swap for me bone stock with the original engine

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Oh yeah an all original CR-X can't be beaten by any swapped one, that;s for sure