Brochures & Promo 1993 Acura Press Kit

Discussion in '2nd Generation (1991-1995)' started by Captain Slow, Thursday 22nd Jan, 2015.

1. Captain Slow Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United States Ken NJ
    The Legend sub-section is pretty dead so I thought I'd drop some literature I have on file. I've got a copy of the 1992 and 1993 Acura Press Kits. They're fantastic. In the olden days, a press kit was a three inch three ring binder filled to the brim with specifications, graphics, photos, and revision notes. Nothing goes unmetioned. Valve timing and diameter adjustments. Oil pressure adjustments for a smoother shifting automatic transmission. Exhaust back-pressure recalibrations.

My favorite portion of the press kits are the wireframe models. I scanned these one at a time as I worry about how these old pages might fare through a feeder. The transmission pictured is the six speed manual made available from 93+. NSX pictures included because who doesn't pine for an NSX.

KA7 Wireframe bw. KA8 Drivetrain bw. KA8 Wireframe bw. NA1 Drivetrain bw. NA1 Wireframe bw. KA7 Wireframe bw. KA8 Drivetrain bw. KA8 Wireframe bw. NA1 Drivetrain bw. NA1 Wireframe bw.

DeviateDefiant, Ichiban and SpeedyGee like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds