Pre-Facelift Model 1997 CR-V intro

Discussion in '1st Generation (1995-2001)' started by Dalamar, Thursday 11th Oct, 2012.

1. Dalamar Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Greetings from across the pond,

I stumbled upon your forum and thought it might be a good way to eventually get my hands on some parts I can't get here and maybe try to help out if I can.

My V is a 97 automatic with AWD and 238k miles, the only parts replaced were the radiator and alternator (besides normal maintenance)
    crv.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Wow that is a massive achievement and a true testimony to Honda reliability. Good to hear such stories and owners who love them , BTW welcome to the club

3. Dalamar Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

it's actually not that uncommon to find honda's with 200k+ miles on them over here, unless it's an automatic 98-2002 accord or 99-04 odyssey (the trans usually doesn't go beyond 120k)

let me know if anyone would like me to upload a 97-01 CR-V factory service manual in pdf format. it's 39mb and 1395 pages of goodness.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You can share link of service manuals as long they are hosted on other site, But please don't post the manual directly , I am sure a lot of people would love that.