Accord/1st Gen 1st Generation aaccord in snow

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by monkeyboy, Monday 21st Jan, 2013.

1. monkeyboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

harlow
    don't snow that often in harlow share some rare pictures ( as rare as the car itself) of my honda enduring the snow , winter don't seem to of fazed her no winter foes to report , running as good as ever after run over to clacton on sunday,

SAM_0308. SAM_0306. SAM_0304. SAM_0301.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You are brave for taking a piece of history out in the snow and salt.. I could never get to terms getting my car out when it raining let alone snow.

3. monkeyboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

harlow
    no worries driving in the snow front wheel drive manages ok, if it be rear wheel drive then it would be risky, 4 wheel drive and your be smiling . its fully undersealed so its ok,

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Mate you must have a lot of faith in the underseal mine is seam sealed,anti corrosion paint and then undecorated and still won't take it out in the wet!

5. monkeyboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

harlow
    great to hear your taking care of her, i believe underseal should do its job will see, do you have a daily run about as well then what is it ,

6. hedleyf Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

These are what I call ,real COOL pics.:Happy:

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    ^haha :Smile:

Great pics and great car :Thumbup:

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    yup have a 7th Generation or a 8th Generation as daily drives so the first gen is a 6th month a year car on wall to wall sunshine days only :Hey:

9. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Hi Monkeyboy,
    Do you have another daily ride?
    Hard to believe if you drive this great car in such a weather...
    As I've already said (other thread): what a ride you have there!!

Last edited: Tuesday 22nd Jan, 2013
  10. monkeyboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

harlow
    i have saved 4 1st Generation hondas from honda heaven after owning various cars during my 27 years driving i found 1st Generation hondas the most reliable diy friendly and practical cars i,ve had the pleasure with, only thing is parts can be hard to find so thats why i chose to purchase 2 for 1 so to speak, very cheap as back up and security if ever one day she gets beyond repair then ill have a doner to run the other, there so rare if i had only one then i guess ill would be less inclined to use as a daily,

SpeedyGee likes this.