Sold 2000 Honda Accord vtec sport.

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Rhys, Wednesday 2nd Oct, 2013.

1. Rhys Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

For sale 2000 Honda Accord vtec sport.

Here for sale I have my Accord VTEC sport it has 84k on the clock and the cambelt was changed about 2 months prior to me buying it back in March and a receipt was supplied to back this up. Unfortunately the car did not come with any service history when I bought it. I bought new discs and pads for the car in April and while changing the rear ones I discovered that the slider pins on both calipers had seized so the caliper carriers were changed for new genuine honda ones. It has MOT until April with only 2 advisories which were, misting on the divers side shock and slight play in the ARB bushes. Tax until December. The exhaust was welded as it came off near the back box. Over all the car is in pretty good condition considering it's age stone chips on the front bumper and a bit of an issue with lacquer on part of the bonnet also a rip in the carpet in the drivers footwell and a scuff on the passenger door. The car has not let me down mechanically. Looking to get around £850 for it and the only reason for selling it is I have just bought an ATR and I don't have space for 2 cars. Any more questions just ask.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Thursday 3rd Oct, 2013
  2. Rhys Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

would anybody like to make me an offer on this ? getting a bit desperate now as I don't have space for 2 cars :-(

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Re: For sale 2000 Honda Accord vtec sport.

Looks a good tidy car Rys, hopefully someone will snap it off you soon.

4. Rhys Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I hope so,it is advertised elsewhere ie gumtree and Facebook but a lot of people expect cars for next to nothing these days and prefer smaller engine cars due to costs etc.