ICE & HFT 2003 Accord Executive replacement stereo???

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by cowboy3448, Friday 18th Dec, 2015.

1. cowboy3448 New Member Getting Started

Im looking to try to replace the factory unit & sat nag with an aftermarket one to add mp3 playback and a few other extras.
    As the head unit includes air con controls, access to the lock etc does anyone know if there are any after market options available??
    Found a few on ebay but they're all from China - been told the radio will not be compatible with UK frequencies!!

Ones I'm looking at are like this one -

They seem to have the A/C controls included but don't want to risk blowing £250+ on something that won't work!!

I have an Xcarlink multimedia video interface lead

i can add a reverse camera and DVD player to the standard unit but would prefer a unit that can handle it all in one!!

Will also be getting the USB module to add to it

Already have a Bury CC9060 voice activated bluetooth kit but might get the bluetooth additional option got the Xcarlink kit too!

Any ideas or suggestions??

2. mustnap Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Malaysia mustnap Kuala Lumpur
  3. cowboy3448 New Member Getting Started

Thanks. After viewing the info think i'll stick with the OEM kit and just improve on it with Xcarlink upgrade kits!
    Just need to find a sat nag disc then that actually works

SpeedyGee likes this.
  4. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

As you've got an 03 accord, you'll need any satnav disc marked as V2.xx anything from V2.03 to V2.11

The last 2 digits refer to the year of the maps and sadly only go up as far as 2011... which I find a little insulting, it's almost like they're saying the cars will only last 8yrs and it's not worth bothering with... or that the satnav unists won't last any longer than that.