Removed 2004 (54) CR-V 2.0 SE - £2000

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by excel monkey, Tuesday 10th Feb, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. excel monkey Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Epsom
    For sale - Honda CR-V 2.0 SE petrol, silver, 146000 miles, 3 owners including me, MOT'd until Aug 2015.

The car was bought in Jan 2013 and has had an easy life in the last two years as a second car in our household, covering only 6000 miles in that time.

Bodywork is in good condition all round, apart from a small dent in the drivers door and two tiny stone chips in the windscreen. The front and rear bumpers are unmarked, and the 16" Honda alloys are in excellent condition. Tyres are Bridgestone Duelers (original spec) with 7mm of tread on the fronts and 3-4mm on the rears.

The half leather interior is in good condition, all the electrics work, and the A/C blows cold.

Mechanically, the car runs well. The car had a full level 4 service at a Honda dealer shortly after I bought it in 2013 at 141000 miles, which included new spark plugs, new brake pads and discs front and rear, gearbox oil change and clutch and brake fluid change. I have also replaced the battery, auxilliary belt and front drop links in the time I have had the car.

Pictures to follow soon. The car is available to view in Epsom KT17. This would make a great cheap family car, or equally a good backup car to keep the miles off a weekend toy.

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

You haven't posted up any photographs @excel monkey . Please do so as a matter of urgency, or I will have to remove this thread.

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Thread closed as no reply in 6 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.