Sold 2004 Accord Tourer Sport 2.2 CDTI

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by AlexD333, Thursday 12th Dec, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexD333 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all,

The time has finally come to start advertising my Accord Tourer 2.2 diesel (FOR SALE AFTER CHRISTMAS OR THERE ABOUTS)

As some of you may know I bought the car with limited history but had the advantage of working for a large main Honda dealer.

Whilst the car has been in my care I have had lots of work done.

Long life coolant bleed - Chiswick Honda

Brake fluid change - Chiswick Honda

Oil changes - Castrol MP Magnatec semi synthetic 5W30 - Chiswick Honda

Rear brake pads along with new discs, bolts and calipers - Chiswick Honda

And finally the mammoth job of replacing the cam chain, tensioners, guides, internal sprockets, and oil pump chain and sprockets too - Chiswick Honda

I have invoices for all of this work and all parts are genuine Honda.

The car has also had a new uprated fuel pump off a newer model accord fitted to the car (due to the old one playing after cam chain job) this was not recorded but you can see it is new.

The car interior and exterior are both very clean, the paintwork is Nighthawk Black, and interior is black half leather with fabric seats, leather dash ECT again, very clean.

all operations work as they should, with the motors for the boot opening and closing smoothly.

Mileage is currently on about 119,000 but you wouldn't think so now the cam chain is done!

Tax and tested, Tax until midway through August and MOT until mid Febuary (a new MOT can be supplied if needed)

Looking for around £3100 (which will pay off my finance, and leave me with a couple of hundred)

don't think i've missed any notes out, All paperwork can be sent privately to emails upon request, and if there is any interest I will snap some pictures (currently at work) and questions feel free to buzz me 07446265401 - Alex

Or my email addys - /

Oh finally - reason for sale (if anyone is interested) I used to own a 4x4 and I miss the whole experience and occasional offroading.

I am in outer london area (Ruislip way)
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Re: 2004 Accord Tourer Sport 2.2 CDTI for sale

You can add pictures of the car please.
  3. AlexD333 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hey, Yes I will get on to that as quickly as I can, Unfortunately I am stuck at work (and traveled by bike)

There are a few backdated pictures on my profile (the car is still in as good condition)

But yes I will upload new photos ASAP to confirm :Smile:
  4. AlexD333 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Right, quick update, pictures will be added tomorrow. Car is having a wash at work :Smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so I have spent 3 hours washing and waxing my car :Smile: needless to say she looks pretty now.

With admin permission (as the 57 photos are quite large) I would like to add a link to my photo bucket if atall possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Selected and "uploaded" the pictures, but can't see them anywhere, might be having a blonde moment

- - - Updated - - -

599. 600. 598. 597. 596. 595. 593. 592. 590. 589. 588. 587. 586. 585. 584. 583. 582. 581. 579. 578. 577. 575. 573. 572. 571. 570. 569. 568. 567. 566. 565. 564. 562. 561. 560. 559. 558. 557. 555. 554. 551. 550. 549. 548. 546. 545. 544. 543. 542. 541. 540. 539. 538. 537. 536. 534. 533. 532. 594.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why it keeps updating my post either, but hey, atleast I got the photos up. the pc screenshots, 2 lists are the cam chain parts replaced and the other 2 shots are my car detials

Attached Files:

5. AlexD333 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

6. AlexD333 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Price drop

Ok, so after very limited interest in my car i am deciding to lower the price to 2499 ono.

theres a good 60+ photos on previous post along with history ECT

happy new year all!
  7. PeteMM Premium Member Club Supporter

Northern Ireland Pete Belfast, UK

I want this for my wife so badly.

Let me see what I can do and get back to you dude
  8. AlexD333 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Oh and I must note as it has become more noticeable, the flywheel will occasionally make a rattle on tick over, does not effect the driving of the car but eventually I'd say a couple of years depending on mileage it'll need replacing. There's plenty on the forum about them. Either single mass flywheel or an LUK kit is the best way to go.

just thought it'd be fair to mention. If you are interested let me know. More than likely by next weekend it will be part ex'd.

I'm always available on my mobile so feel free to buzz me :Smile:
  9. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I take it the cars been part ex'd? @AlexD333
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.