General 2004 Tourer has gone to the outlaws

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ichiban, Sunday 1st Jul, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Today was the day Helen's car went to her old man. it was a fond farewell but atleast we both know where the car will be and I will still see it and repair it.

I am sure Helen's father will enjoy the car, he off to Bournemouth for his holidays soon he will love it.

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh dear.Must have been hard for Helen to let go of her tourer.I am sure she will enjoy new one even more.

3. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Yes he will love it- another Honda convert coming up, he was grinning like a Cheshire cat!!

4. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Maya was more upset than me, as she has grown up with this car as such, will be hard driving cj's car as have to adhere to 'singhy rules' lol

5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No more singhy rules as of tomorrow:lol:,that is your car now:Whistle:

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Maya was hugging the car when we were leaving :Sobbing: , she loves that car.

AccordCU2 likes this.
  7. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Yes she does, but I remember when my dad sold his black maxi, I wouldn't speak to him as I loved that car & he bought a ford cortina instead... In fact I don't think i have forgiven him yet!!! Lol

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The car can be immobilised if the rules are not met,I have my methods of tweaking Helens ways.

9. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Wish I could believe it !!! I am already getting lectures...think I will get the bus

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yeah bus pass I will buy you a lifetime supply of those. Its cheap as chips.