Daily Driver 2005 2.0 Civic Type-S

7th Generation (2001-2005) vehicle added by Elwab, Wednesday 1st Jun, 2016

1. Elwab Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Paul Park Gate
    Elwab added a new Honda to the garage:

2005 2.0 Civic Type-S

Check the vehicle's full information here.

2. Elwab Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Paul Park Gate
    OK, first mods! Nothing major, the original gear knob was worn and crusty, so that's gone to be replaced with a knock-off 'Skunk2' knob, and as the original gaitor clipped to the original knob, i've replaced that with a nice red stitched alcantara eBay special!

The original stereo has also gone, to be replaced with a Pioneer MVH-X380BT HU, and i got the steering wheel controls working using the Autoleads CR-V connector and patch leads. I did consider getting a double din fascia to put it in, and may do in the future, but happy enough with it sitting in the hole as it is at the moment.

One thing i forgot to do before i took the original stereo out was remove the CD that's in it! D'oh! civic_interior1.JPG
    - - - Updated - - -
    I also pulled this out at the same time as the original stereo, appears to be some sort of box to enable connections of an Apple device to the original stereo. According to my Mrs the connector it looks like it's for an older Apple device, as i've never have and never will own an Apple phone it's no use to me!

Attached Files:

SpeedyGee and legend-ary like this.