ICE & HFT 2005 CR-V Sat Nav

Discussion in '2nd Generation (2002-2006)' started by john m, Saturday 23rd Feb, 2013.

1. john m Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello just joined to try and sort the sat nav unit on my 2005 CR-V.
    Just before Christmas i got Andy at Mobile Stereo who is well known on this forum i am sure and i have dealt with him before
    to sort a problem with the unit the last i heard from him was around five weeks ago and he told me he was waiting for parts.
    Since then i have had no contact with him by phone it just goes to answer phone other people are trying to call him as the line is engaged sometimes as i am now calling him daily also e-mail again no answer and he has my sat nav.
    As this seems out of character does anyone know if he is OK?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thanks for bring this to our attention what is this guys username on here,lying low marketing\sales is not allowed here.

This chap Andy is not well known on here and he is not known to us.. who are these Mobile Stereo guys?

John M drop me a PM with his username ASAP.

Just for clarity this chap Andy has never approached us for trader status , members please never get into any conversation with anyone until they have approve status here. Do not get into conversation with anyone especially they contact you via PM or give a mobile number.

If you have been approached by such Members selling or trading YOU HAVE TO INFORM us.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    John any updates in tracing this guy , have you approached the police yet ?

4. john m Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Still no answer phone or e-mail so i think the police could be my next step i don't think it's anything dodgy he is not that sort.
    John