Daily Driver 2007 HONDA Legend

4th Generation (2004-2012) vehicle added by Sadsack, Monday 3rd Jun, 2013

1. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mo Cheshire
  2. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

So after a long absence from Honda Karma whilst I went through a few house moves and some other stuff, the intended Mugen mods for my car took a bit of a back seat. Other than the usual washes and hoovering (at my local Tesco car wash....not even myself!) my car has been otherwise unchanged.

After reading the list by timkk about his wood grain OEM wheel, and having finally settled down into our new home, I decided to give my Legend a dressing up for the new year.

I received some fantastic service from 'H Tune' in sourcing a new OEM wood grain steering wheel and window visors, which I received really quickly despite it being so close to Christmas. A quick call to Holdcroft Honda and I was there on Christmas eve having both of these fitted (decided to have done rather than do myself....I'm just too lazy!).

I attach some before and after pics of the steering wheel. Will put on visor pics later.

Finally, after a very aggressive search by Leo at H Tune and myself, for a wood and leather gearshift knob which came up unsuccessful, I managed to get hold of someone in Russia who was selling a used one (thanks to google translate..... I have to give it to Google!).

An overly expensive shipping charge later, I believe I should have my hands on the item on Tuesday.....which I can't wait for.

Have had some amazing service from the guys at H Tune, from James and Tony at Holdcroft Honda, and from a very nice Russian named Vitaliy, who has a very nice KB2, my Legend is soon going to be looking like a million dollars! Pics up as soon as I have completed the tasks.

IMG_20151223_092907217_HDR. IMG_20151226_151322266_HDR. IMG_20151226_151314735.

Last edited by a moderator: Monday 28th Dec, 2015
    Rydo, timkk, FirstHonda and 3 others like this.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    @Sadsack why not post this as an update on your cars Project Log ?

I can move it there for you if you like ?

Some great mods there Mo.

Look forward to seeing more updates from you.

4. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Will do mate.

Sorry although I like keeping up with tech I still try and take short cuts! I will update tonight.

Yes the only problem with the Legend is the limited availability of parts. Mugen mods are unavailable and due to the limited run there is very little in the way of OEM extras.

One thing I have come across is the KB2 has a power strut for the rear boot lid. I have found one for sale in Russia and am wondering whether I could have it fitted to mine. I'm thinking about it....but cash flow is very tight after a very jolly and entertaining few days off work!!!!!

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Power boot strut would be an interesting mod.

6. Rydo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ryan Glasgow
    Power tailgate would be great. Where is the switch routed to? What are the two blank switches on the right of the wheel for anyway in other market?

Do the wind deflector have any Honda stamping on them as there is a set of used ones on Jap auction I am looking at.