Sold 2008 ES GT Accord Rear Bumper

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Blue Toffee, Tuesday 22nd Apr, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Toffee Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I have for sale a rear bumper from my ES GT so it has the rear diffuser on it, it also has the holes for rear parking sensors drilled, the condition is excellent with no scrapes out the plastic or cracks, it just needs a light flat and spraying to the colour of your car, unless you need it in Buran Silver ofc !

I am looking for £90 for it and due to its size would prefer collection as I have no idea how to get it delivered.

IMG_01641.

IMG_01631.

2. Blue Toffee Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

On ebay for £75.00 if anyone is interested...need the space!

3. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

How come you took it off your car?

4. Blue Toffee Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

the car had a smart repair done to a dent on the rear wheel arch and when they tried to match the paint they pretty much painted the whole bumper, which incidentally was the wrong shade, plus they masked out the reflectors and it was poor around there, so rather than have the bumper resprayed along with the corrective work on the wheel arch I decided to get a new bumper as the cost against spraying it was negligible.

While your on, do you have the link for your rear screen spoiler as it seems a decent fit and have seen a few on ebay but not sure which one to go for....thanks.

5. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

6. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

7. Blue Toffee Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Now SOLD!

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Cool.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.