Engine & Gearbox 2010-2012 I-DTEC OWNERS - Help needed please....

Discussion in '3rd Generation (2006-2012)' started by Boggie, Monday 7th Dec, 2015.

1. Boggie Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

I had some work done on my car that involved removing and refitting much of the kit on the RHS of the engine bay (battery and tray, air box, various electrics and brackets) but I have found a few problems with how it has been put back together. I have managed to correct most of the refit issues but one remains a mystery: I really need someone to tell me what goes on the circled bracket in my attached images.

There is a large Bosch relay-type unit that looks like it might be supposed to clip there but as it is trapped down behind the air box I will have quite a bit of work to do in getting to it to find out if it is supposed to be there or not. What I ideally need is one of you kind lot with a camera to take a photo of what yours looks like please.

Thanks,
    B
    Bracket001. Bracket002.

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

:help: Can an I-DTEC, CR-V owner help out with a picture of this please? :help:

3. Alano Premium Member Club Supporter

Is this any good?
    image.

Nels likes this.
  4. Boggie Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks Nels and Alan! That is thankfully exactly how mine looks; I wonder what that bracket is for....

All the best,
    B

Nels likes this.
  5. Alano Premium Member Club Supporter

No problem glad to help