Body, Paint & Styling 2012 CR-V body mods

Discussion in '3rd Generation (2006-2012)' started by Carper1804, Saturday 21st May, 2016.

1. Carper1804 New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Paul Boston
    Anybody know the best place to get some body modifications to add to my 2012 CR-V. Chrome bits etc.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
  3. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Thanks for the reminder @SpeedyGee

The only thing I could recommend would be any genuine Honda accessories, but I'm not sure there were ever that many 'chrome type bits' for the 3rd Generation.

@Carper1804 which generation of CR-V do you have? As you say 2012 it could be 3rd or 4th Generation, and there are a few more genuine accessories for the 4th Generation - chrome strip for the rear tailgate, bottoms of the doors etc.

:garage: - as it really helps us to help you.

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

5. Alano Premium Member Club Supporter

Direct 4x4 do quite a few chrome bits for all generation CR-Vs

6. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I bought loads for mine off ebay. Some are good some not so much. Check out my project log.
    - - - Updated - - -
    I'd did buy the chrome trunk protector from direct 4x4 and it does its job perfectly. Honda stuff will fit better but will cost a he'll of a lot more, plus there's not many options in the UK anyway. Unfortunately when your just a poor factory worker like me, ebay is my first choice.

7. Carper1804 New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Paul Boston
    It's a gen3 model. You guys know if any body kits available. Seen a couple of gen3 models with different style bumpers.