ICE & HFT 2013 CR-V Nav screen lockup?

Discussion in '4th Generation (2013-2017)' started by RichT, Monday 4th Mar, 2013.

1. RichT Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just before setting off for work this morning, I noticed that the Nav screen was showing quite a zoomed out view, so I pressed the zoom-in button and then thought nothing more of it as I started driving.

A while later when I glanced at the Nav screen, I noticed that the map was still showing my home location. I tried pressing the buttons around the Nav screen but it didn't respond to any of them. The audio was playing OK from USB and I could turn the audio on/off by pressing the volume knob, but that was all I could do to the unit.

When I arrived at work I turned the ignition off and then on again. The Nav unit re-initialised and now responded to the controls again. I will have to wait and see if it is working normally on the way home later today.

Is this a known problem with Honda HDD nav units?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Never done that before on the Accord, just put it down as a system hang which to be honest any software can do it.I would monitor it if for now and this happens a couple of more times then we have an issue.