Daily Driver 2013 CR-V

4th Generation (2013-2017) vehicle added by excel monkey, Thursday 19th Feb, 2015

1. excel monkey Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Epsom
  2. excel monkey Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Epsom
    Will post more photos after I've given it a good clean.

Ichiban likes this.
  3. excel monkey Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Epsom
    By a "good clean", I just mean 30 minutes with a bucket and sponge and a Karcher. There won't be any water beading photos - I'm not as OCD about detailing as some of you lot on here!

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I haven't got OCD. Really I haven't. It only takes me 6 or 7 hours to properly clean my Accord...

...oh, right :Grin:

AccordCU2 likes this.
  5. excel monkey Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Epsom
    I'm not ignorant to the benefits of a good detailing session - it really makes a massive difference to the appearance of a car, and some of the "post-detail" photos on this site look great. Having a 3 year old and an 11 month old means I just can't devote the time to it at the moment. Once they're a bit older, I can bribe them to clean the car for me.

smcnei and Superman001 like this.
  6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Many of us have been in the same situation, but it does get better, it really does. Who am I kidding. They just depend on you in different ways!

However, you do get more time to spend on the car... if you wish.
    As for letting them clean the car :Aghast:. I think I'll just let them clean their own.

7. smcnei Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wales Stuart SWANSEA
    I would never bribe the kids to clean the car--I get the wife to do it instead.