Weekend Toy 2016 Honda CBR600RR C-ABS

Honda Motorcycles & ATV vehicle added by Ichiban, Thursday 7th Jul, 2016

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    She is here and I love it. :gohonda: Just a beautiful chassis and power delivery let the modding commence. A very happy person indeed.

Shame I am working this weekend but the weather isn't ideal at all.

MickyB, Zoot and legend-ary like this.
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Put some miles on my new bike on Sunday and I am so happy with this bike its like a perfect fit , the balance the mechanical grip on high lean angles and endless torque makes this bike a perfect fit for my riding style.

Having ridden 2 strokes for 14 years before I switched to thumper this bike does not need its neck ringing in each gear to make progress. In 6th gear it will accelerate like a train and it behaves like a 2 stroke in many ways but with modern suspension,brakes and gripy Dunlop tyres this is one hell of a ride which rewards your command with so much input its the Honda way pure happiness.

Who needs fast car with thousand of pounds spending modding when this bike delivers in every sense at fraction of the cost , I wish I had bought this bike sooner but now I have I will not sell this bike this is a keeper.

MickyB, SpeedyGee and legend-ary like this.
  4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    You just can't beat a bike for pure speed.

Honda engineering really excells in the bike arena.

Ichiban likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    2 weeks into ownership and this is the best bike I HAVE ever owned. period.

Did over 300 miles on Sunday and the bike was amazing in every sense it was like the first time in back of my ma's Aerodeck doing you now what when you are 17.:spiteful: I love this bike so much.

@MickyB you seen the bike disappear in the distance when I saw you?:bike:

MickyB likes this.