Accord/2nd Gen 2nd Generation - Honda Accord 1.8 EX Auto Coupe (1984)

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by Ronda, Wednesday 23rd May, 2012.

1. Ronda Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Essex
    Hi I live in Essex and own and drive my classic Honda most days she has only done 70,000 miles from new and I am the second owner.
    Thanks
    Mag

Ronda.
    100_4681.
    100_4687.
    100_4680.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    looks amazing from the picture , barely any rust on the arches and the interior is mint. You have got a little gem of a car .

may be we can see this car at one of our meets soonish.

3. Ronda Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Essex
    Yes she is in great condition as she was wax oiled from new and garage kept no rust on arches,sills etc just a 50p size rust spot on bottom of back window. All the electrics work fine and the engine is really good.

Hope to take her to one of your meets this summer I have entered her into a few classic car shows in Essex/Kent this summer so you may see her around.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Credit to you for looking after the little gem,I would love see your car.

5. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

looks a good'un!

6. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Very nice example Ronda
    Well done for keeping it in really superb condition.

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    That's looking really good, good job on keeping it in such great state. Would love to see her at a meet :Thumbup:

Last edited: Tuesday 12th Jun, 2012
  8. Ronda Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Essex
    Thank you for your kind comments I have been to a couple of local shows comments were I have not seen one for years or I used to have one.

Is there any meets in the South East?

Thanks again
    Mags

9. Ronda Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Essex
    Passed MOT with no advisory's still used daily and I show her at one local shows.

Ichiban likes this.
  10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  11. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Wouldn't expect nothing else from Honda.
    Credit to you for keeping it in superb condition.

12. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Wow .. that's fantastic :Hey:

Hear ! Hear ! :Hooray:

13. Ronda Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Essex
    Thank you for your comments. She lives outside in all weather had to scrape the ICE this morning to go to work.

14. hedleyf Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Fantastic car,really well kept seems a shame to use it in the rain,don,t remember the front lights like that ,mind you I have slept since I last saw one of these, anyone know if they are more of these than the 1st Generation.? Not seen one in Jersey for yonks

15. monkeyboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

harlow
    SAM_0177. SAM_0172. SAM_0176. SAM_0158. SAM_0160. SAM_0163. SAM_0191.JPG SDC11242. SAM_0040. 1939369.

, SAM_0171. SAM_0184. SAM_0181.

hi thought i upload pictures for you all so from essex have a few 1st Generation hondas in need of new homes now that i have given them a second chance

16. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Amazing collection how many years have you been collecting for? I love it hope to meet you on day and meet another Honda nut.

17. monkeyboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

harlow
    hi been saving 1st Generation hondas for a few years now as i love them there so practical, versatile , reliable, easy to work on, fun to drive with the 5 speed gearbox,
    i have taken them on autotest at northweld air field than handle and perform very well surprised there was no rally heritage , as they handle like a lanca delta better than a golf gti , only trouble is controlling the wheel spin ,
    i was surprised while shopping i picked up my weekly copy of the classic car buyer 19th dec to see they printed my article on them as they found it informative ,
    they don't tend to no lot about jap cars there mane interests are British and europe cars ,

Last edited: Wednesday 26th Dec, 2012
  18. Amin exr Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Very nice motors