Service & Maintenance 2nd Service done at HH

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by Ichiban, Thursday 15th May, 2014.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I had my car serviced yesterday at HH just the routine engine oil using Honda 0w-20, Tranny MTF oil changes and pollen filter change ..JOB done.

But two of the front parking sensors have failed! no reason why despite no corrosion found on them :Unknown:. So they have been ordered under warranty.I will soon find out where these sensors where made when I look at the replacement all fingers point to shyte which is bosch.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    BTW these sensors are cheap £220 each!! :eek: If Honda want lower warranty bills they NEED TO DITCH German vendors they just plain suck.

3. T10KJC Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I had my car @ HH for MOT no problems,picked car looking like just came off production line ,parked for on poll position outside sales office so every customer had a good look how gleaming she is .Thanks HH well happy .

Nels likes this.
  4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Not at all surprised that they did that, your blue will catch every ones eye :Hooray:
    Did they offer you commission for all the sales it generates ? :Wink:

5. T10KJC Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks jd I would like a £1 for every person who had a good look at her, colbalt blue does stand out.

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I've seen two cobalt blue Ex's I like online, but not in a position get one yet :Frown:
    Doesn't hurt to look though. Well not too much ! :Smile:

7. T10KJC Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I love the colour very eye catching it does stand out ,i have a front bumper lip just been painted today picking up in morning will put on in afternoon did look at EX GT but like leather & sunroof ,once i saw the blue my mind was made up,she was mine.

8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Yup, sunroof only on the Ex.
    If you look after her, she'll look after you.
    Enjoy you lucky devil !

T10KJC likes this.
  9. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Hi CJ,
    Why? I thought you did everything yourself, especially simple maintenance. Or is it because of the warranty?

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Warranty basically and you need a VAT receipt for all works carried out for fulfilment of the manufacturers warranty and HH have been great to me for a VERY long time so its a no contest.

11. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    I understand. Just wondering why.