Tyres & Wheels 350Z Alloys

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by ape, Sunday 10th Jan, 2016.

1. ape Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Alan Nottingham
    Hi all, I'm fairly new on here but thought it would be a good place to ask, does anybody know if 350z wheels would fit on a CL9 without to many issues?, I've done a search on google and here and can't find anything on the subject, I know the PDC is correct but wasn't sure about offset I'm assuming they are the 2 things I need to worry about?

2. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    will need to check the centre bore aswell

3. ape Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've no idea what that is lol, but.. from looking at a website, 350z Centre bore is 66.1 and offset is 30 and accord is 64.1 ans offset is 55, however it's like speaking Japanese to me, I don't massively understand wheel sizes, computers are more my forte lol

4. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

sounds like you will need to look into spigot rings and wheel spacers

5. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

ape likes this.
  6. ape Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks I really appreciate that, it made my head want to implode however I now understand spigot rings and that it's PCD and not PDC lol I still don't know if they will fit though :-(

7. Kris81 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

The lower the offset number, the more the wheel sticks out, so for instance, if the honda wheels were 30 offset they would be more flush with the wheel arches.

8. ape Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks, yeah I've just been looking and starting to make a but more sense, in that case I assume the 350z wheels would stick out an extra 25mm towards the arches or beyond lol, big question now I guess is will the still sit under without rubbing