Body, Paint & Styling 3G door needed.

Discussion in '3rd Generation (1986-1989)' started by Russh91, Friday 25th Mar, 2016.

1. Russh91 New Member Getting Started

Was wondering if anyone knew where I would be able to locate a OSF door for a 1986 Accord. Really struggling to locate one and would like the car on the road for summer!

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I'm not sure about where you could locate one from but as in your Intro thread I have suggested that you post a picture of the damage, it maybe that you don't actually need to replace the door.

3. Russh91 New Member Getting Started

Yea, i've just messaged the gent where it's stored to see if I can get a picture. From what understand the door and sill are badly creased. Where it was driven into a garage door, by the previous owner.

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

5. Russh91 New Member Getting Started

Never thought of Gumtree, nearly ordered one from America!

Is the coupe the same front door as the saloon?

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

I doubt it.

7. Russh91 New Member Getting Started

Well it's worse than I thought, would seem it needs some front lights also...

IMG-20160326-WA004.
    - - - Updated - - -
    For some reason I can only seem to upload one photo at a time. IMG-20160326-WA003.
    - - - Updated - - -
    IMG-20160326-WA001.
    - - - Updated - - -
    IMG-20160326-WA000.

8. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    That lower sill is all damaged too. Will have to see if thats a seperate part which you can buy as well. So it looks like its the door, lower seal, side trim, drivers window and headlight.

Whats up with the bumper? Is it broken clips or is the bumper itself damaged?

9. Russh91 New Member Getting Started

Think that the bumper is a clip to be honest. With the struggle i'm having to find parts a friend is a panel beater, said they'd have a crack at the sill, can't make it much worse. But it's still on my ebay search list.

Nighthawk likes this.