Found 3rd Generation CR-V rear light cluster cluster

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Mike c, Sunday 26th Jun, 2016.

1. Mike c Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mike Telford
    Has anyone got a genuine UK CR-V 2010 3rd Generation Rear Light Cluster offside for sale?

Attached Files:

2. Mike c Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Just come to clean my car and noticed that the bottom of my O/S rear light cluster looked very dark. Further investigation revealed that the darkness was in fact dirty water. Having removed the cluster, inside, I found the culprit 1 small chipping which broke through the lens.
    I am now looking for a reasonably priced replacement ( genuine). If anyone has one tucked away

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Just moved to the parts and wanted section. Anyone @Members can assist.

4. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    I just ordered here 3 doors and one front wing at a very reasonable price (second hand).
    Honda - About Honda salvage yard
    It's my first experience with them. Just made agreement about price and now I will pay and wait for the order to arrive at the body shop.

5. Mike c Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Thanks guys, ordered one from Holdcroft Stoke. Should arrive in few days. The Honda Salvage site is worth remembering though for the future.

Ichiban likes this.
  6. crv2014ex Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom andy chesterfield
    Presumed you tried eBay. They have light clusters front and rear, new, previously owned, salvaged most of the time for most mks. Like most things on the internet it's knowing what to type in to search. On eBay try "genuine Honda ..."

7. Mike c Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the responses guys, item now sourced. I meant to say in my post that when I removed the light and revealed the bodywork underneath, there was some very light rust stains. It might be worth removing them from time to time to clean and check for rust. Before I fit the new light I intend to thoroughly clean the area and put on some coats of wax to help the situation.

crv2014ex likes this.
  8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Marking this thread as Found then

9. Smokingman Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom John Lincoln
    @Mike c
    I would personally when I replace the light clean the rust up, then give it a good coat of Waxoly or something similar.

John

Ichiban likes this.
  10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Totally agree but wash and dry that area before you put any coating.