Accord/5th Gen 5th Generation Honda Accord Down memory lane

Discussion in '5th Generation (1994-1997) [Rover 600, Isuzu Aska]' started by Ichiban, Monday 12th Nov, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I used own one of these in green I know :Blink: the colour was horrid but it was my first Accord. it gave me pleasure to know my Accord was in the touring car championship:Hooray:

A clips which will bring back some memories for people.

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 22nd Feb, 2014
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I was offered a JDM one of these. Had it for a day to test drive, this back in the late 90's. It was a top car, looked fantastic but alas I decided against it due to the extra cost of owning a JDM version :Sobbing:

3. wumps Junior Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

P1100595.
    I STILL GOT MY BABY AND LOVE IT TO BITS :Happy:

Last edited: Wednesday 14th Nov, 2012
  4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    That looks really well kept Wumps :Smile:

5. wumps Junior Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

it has a few age related bits lol but all in all its tidy for its age :Thumbup:

6. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We had a 2.2 VTEC at work as a company car full leather little lip spoiler on the boot and some nice alloys was a really nice car to drive and shifted well too unfortunately I couldn't afford it when it came off lease otherwise I'd of bought it.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    When I had it the insurance on my car was approx 800 quid , I had a large rad fitted as it did overheat on the the track when blasted :Whistle:. Brakes were scary suspension was decent but huge motions when pushed in the corners.lol

Other than that it was a belter

8. accord1996 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

lloydie london
    i had the one of them as well still got the reciept £8,700 worst money i spent on a accord , the 4th Generation was worth more in 1996 ..the uk 5th Generation won BTCC race i went to view itat the birminham nec exhibition centre ..the engine was built by neil brown racing f20b twin cam 280 BHP taken from the JDM
    sir 97 accord ... my 5th Generation is a much better looking car ...st8 !