Sold 5x 16" Genuine Honda Accord Alloy Wheels with Tyres

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by GSD2013, Thursday 16th Jul, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSD2013 Premium Member Club Supporter

Below are pictures for 5x 16" Honda 'Pepper-pot' seven spoke wheels with tyres. All Honda logo caps included, one is still in the under storage shelf area of the boot and will included in the sale.

One tyre is brand new, fitted in October 2014, at point of sale to me by Honda dealer. Three other tyres have adequate thread (easily above 1.6mm) for immediate use. One tyre is getting close to 1.6mm, so may need to be changed.

I used these wheels until April/May of this year and purchased a 5th wheel from Ebay to act as a spare in November 2014, which fits properly in the boot if you remove the underfloor storage tray.
    You can buy a spare wheel screw holder for about £10.00 of Ebay, but I will throw this in the sale too, to HK members.

All wheels have an acceptable finish for everyday use, but may require a refurb in the future, if you need them to be pristine.

The sale is based on cash on collection only, as they are too heavy/bulky for me to sort packaging and postage

Asking price will be £120 on Ebay, but will take £100 from HK members. PM me for collection details if you are interested in buying

Pictures here:

DSCF2073.JPG DSCF2074.JPG DSCF2075.JPG

2. GSD2013 Premium Member Club Supporter

Just loaded onto to Ebay, up for £150.00 on Ebay.

3. GSD2013 Premium Member Club Supporter

Bump

Best offer price on Ebay now at £100, need the space.

View item specifics here:

4. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    D'oh. I need some new wheels (to replace my rather corroded old things) and so just did a forum search... I guess I'll now have to take my chances on eBay!

What make/size tyres do they have please?

5. GSD2013 Premium Member Club Supporter

@Zebster

Ok, list as follows:

All tyres are size 205 / 55/ 16

1x Evergreen 205 / 55/ 16 91V fitted by Brindley Honda in November 2014 at point of sale to me. Loads of life left
    1x Pirelli P7 205 / 55/ 16 91V on car when I bought it - about 4-5mm left
    1x Hankook Ventus Prime2 205 / 55/ 16 91V on car when I bought it - about 4-5mm left
    1x Michelin Energy Saver 205 / 55/ 16 91V on car when I bought it - about 4-5mm left
    1x Michelin Energy Saver 205 / 55/ 16 91H, bought as spare off Ebay, about 3-4mm left

Still on offer for £100 to HK members, PM me Seb if you want them, cash on collection.

6. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    Thanks Dirk,

A good price, but as I feel the need to have an identically matching pair of tyres on the front I think I'll leave it. But good luck with the eBay sale!

7. GSD2013 Premium Member Club Supporter

Nels likes this.
  8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Done by the Duc I think.

9. GSD2013 Premium Member Club Supporter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.