Sponsors 7th Generation Accord Diesel Dual Mass Flywheel & Clutch Kit Offer

Discussion in 'Holdcroft Honda' started by Holdcroft Honda, Wednesday 4th Jan, 2012.

1. 7th Generation Accord 2.2 ICTDI

Dual Mass Flywheel and Clutch Kit Offer

For a limited time, Holdcroft Honda are able to offer AOC members a huge saving when purchasing a Genuine Honda Dual Mass Flywheel, Clutch and Release Bearing and transmission fluid Kit for only
    £744.00 including VAT. This is a massive saving of over £ 430.00 at the VAT inclusive retail price.

We can also fit these parts for you for
    £1150.00 inclusive of parts, labour and VAT.

For more information please contact us via the AOC parts request.

Keep your Honda, a Holdcroft Honda

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Excellent value for money.. as for those people who want to go to a Firm in Leeds for their performance clutch kevlar, six petal with gold lining , guaranteed for 1000bhp .blah blah blah.

well their workmanship is lousy is they damage your car whilst repairing. Well I have seen it with my own eyes. there was chap who had this done sold it to the rest of world as the best thing since sliced bread.. well he sold his car within the month of buying and installing this wonderful performance kit.

LOL go figure. Keep your Honda a Honda with Genuine parts.

SayamaAccord likes this.
  3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That is a great price.There is a lot of talk about that super clutch at the minute,can't comment really.My car was fitted with genuine parts at HH.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Mate there are lot of people out there who think all manufacturer Put rubbish kits on cars . It is true to an extent but it not the case with Honda on the whole. However on the I-CTDI there are design issues which are well documented.

I could write a whole book on modified cars versus unmodified cars and give life time experiences. I have modified so many 2 stroke bike to such extremes and all have proven the best compromise and life of bike was a stock bike with no mods.

Do your suspension tyres, visual body mods and good maintenance regime and you will be happy. If you want a modified car throw the kitchen sink at it from the ground up then you will get your value for money.

But my advise if you want the speed bug sell up and buy a faster car ..stop modifying.

5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That is the reason my weasel stayed stock.Even now that i have faster car,i won't be doing much to it.Maybe boot spoiler and lowering suspension when finance allows but that will be it.