Sold 7th Generation Accord Executive Diesel

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Primarycare, Sunday 11th Aug, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Hi guys,

I am selling my Exec 2005. Been a great car and in great condition. 90k genuine miles 1 previous owner usual Exec spec but with Boot lip spoiler, 17" alloys (just fully refurbished and new tyres on rear), sat nav, door protection bump strips.

Heated Leather is mint with no cuts scrapes or rips and heated seats and all electronic adjustments working perfectly. No parking dents anywhere, odd stone chip as to be expected but thats about it.

Full Honda dealer history from new, oil changed between every 4/5000 miles. Had manifold replaced by Honda about year ago, chain is fine and been checked by 3 Honda dealers including Holdcroft and my two local main dealers all is perfect. Car has never wanted for anything and always had genuine Honda parts.
    Had new anti roll bar bushes front and rear along with full set of drop links front and rear, new front discs and pads, rear pads, battery, pollen filter, air filter, oil changed a month ago and done about 800 miles aircon re gas just over a year ago.

MOT just done and passed with no advisories. Tax about 7 months remaining.

Only fault is the rear parking sensors which just beep, I have not had fixed and there is no fault showing but Honda have had a look and suggested thorough clean of connections which I did not want to pay them to do and not had time to do myself. Everything else is working perfectly as you would expect from Honda :Thumbup:

If you want to see her PM me looking for around £3600 or something close to.

CAR NOW SOLD

A. A2. A5. A6. A9. A Rear seats.

A Front seats.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sunday 1st Sep, 2013
    SpeedyGee likes this.
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Good luck mate, that's a well looked after motor, awaiting a lucky new owner.

3. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cheers bud :Smile:

4. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sold the old girl but still not found a petrol to replace her with :-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.