General 7th Generation MOT Failure Club

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RobB, Tuesday 28th Feb, 2012.

1. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I too joined the MOT failure club today. So you're not alone CJ. Mine was a bit more of a problem though. Offside trackrod end excessive play. First time she's failed.
    Happily all sorted now and passed.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    oh no what going on we are ruining Honda stats, gald its sorted buddy.

3. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    I take it you meant ruining Honda's stats.

The pair of you should be ashamed of yourselves. :Grin::Tongue:

Rob, but at least yours wasn't preventable... :eek:

Last edited: Tuesday 28th Feb, 2012
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Don't I know all about it.. Sorry Honda to redeem myself the new car has been ordered.

cheeky Lee said I have already ordered some spare HID's bulbs for you.:cool:

5. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    So Honda's reputation will be safe for 3 more years then till the first MOT is due!

Got an arrival date yet?

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  7. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Trading in your current one?

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Nope it going to Helen and Helen car is going to her old man he can final lay his Rover 620(Honda Engine) to the graveyard.

9. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Wow...re-badged 5th Generation Accord of course.

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yup more of less bud it is it been a super reliable car for him thou.

11. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

More money than sense buddy pity you didn't spend some on a new headlight bulb lmao. Mines booked in for 11 this morning ???!

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Jealousy is weakness by friend , when I tell you my car will have 10 miles you can't claim bragging rights then.

13. Blue Guru Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Im used to MOT fails now, doh! Mine failed again this year due the inefficiency of the rear brakes, i know they've had a hard life over the past 3 years including a trackday and 30 odd thousands miles on them, but I mean how am i supposed to know they're only at 8% when i have the stoptech anchors at the front, lol! Not a big deal anyway as i left the car at the garage for a week and got an EP3 courtesy car to use! In the end i got 2 new calipers, ebc ultimax discs and redstuff pads. Just waiting on my rear stoptech braided lines coming and im all good

14. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Looks like 2012 is the year for MOT failures for our cars... NOT good at all. I have the misses car to MOT next week I am going to examine the car before I go will not accept a failure anymore.

Oz are your caliper shot what happened to them bud can you post pictures of them just want to see what state they are in ?We need pictures of the install too bud.

EP3 I bet you loving that no garage has ever given a hot hatch as a loaner car, I wonder why :Messed::Whistle: