Detailing 7th Generation Tourer meets Collinite

Discussion in 'Detailing & Cleaning' started by SayamaAccord, Wednesday 14th Dec, 2011.

1. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

This is how my Tourer looked after a wash and leather down, surface cleaning with Car-Lack 68, and two coats of Collinite 915:

Collinite 5.

Beading is impressive:

Collinite 2.

Last edited: Wednesday 14th Dec, 2011
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have to admit the durability of Collinite is second to none.I use it a lot on my first gen and it has over 8 coats of it and it lasts for the entire year.

For price and durability Collinite wins all day long.

3. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm hoping to tidy the garage out and may "need" to buy some more car products. I'll have to put collnite on my list. Great result love the beading!

4. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    collinite 476s is my favorite for winter along with dodo juice purple haze for the summer. shame i havnt got a decent motor to use it on

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You should have bought that v6 accord coupe when you had the chance.

6. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    but then i wouldn't have been able to use my purple haze!.....silver you see.....wouldn't have the money to buy new detailing products as my fuel budget would have been criminal.

7. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    Very lovely blue color. With all the rave reviews over this product, i might have to check it out. Seems like it would be an ideal solution for maintaining the appearance of my new Honda Accord and keeping her looking in pristine condition.

8. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Fantastic result. Never tried Collinite, will have to add it to the list and see what result it gives on silver.