General 7th Generation tourer rear calipers needed, where to get them from?

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Brodziu, Tuesday 14th Apr, 2015.

1. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    Hi guys, today I was changing rear brakes and when I was trying to push in the piston to fit new pads I realized that whole piston has corroded and won't go inside, so I'm after two refurbished rear calipers for my tourer, I'd appreciate if you could point me in the right direction to get ones from or maybe someone has two lying around :Smile: thanks

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

@SpeedyGee knows of a good place that has re-conditioned calipers. :SOS:

3. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Got mine from a local motor factors, they where exchange and not that expensive.

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
  5. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    Mine came from CarParts4Less, which is EuroCarParts in disguise. I've also bought recon calipers from Camskill for other cars.

6. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    Thanks guys for all reply, I wanted to get them ASAP as I needed my car and luckily I've managed to get a pair of reconditioned calipers after two hours as my friend knew someone who selling some parts so I could change them in the morning and I'm back on the road with all new brakes at the back :Smile: discs, handbrake shoes, pads and calipers :Smile:
    724EFF10-991C-4D0A-8DB4-A79B6FFDEAB7_zpsfz80lil5.

Nighthawk likes this.