Body, Paint & Styling 7th Generation Tourer tailgate washer not working

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Rattler, Friday 25th Jan, 2013.

1. Rattler New Member Getting Started

Does anubody have an idea why my tailgate washer doesn't work? The wiper works fine, but no water when the washer is operated.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    How full is the washer bottle? Welcome to AOC :Hey:

What windscreen washer do you use what dilution ratio do you use if you are using concentrated fluid. have you checked the washer nozzle is not frozen?

3. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Mine didnt work when I got my car, the washer bottle wasnt topped up fully.

Also in this freezing weather you need to fill with neat winter screenwash, no water, or very little water.

4. philipjag New Member Getting Started

rear washer on a tourer

How do I remove the rear washer jet on a tourer. Its set in the rear spoiler with the high level break light. I would appreciate any help.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Re: rear washer on a tourer

Hi I would assume you want to know this washer as the rear one not working ? does the windscreen washers and headlight washers (if on your car ) work?

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Topic merged, as this is an already asked question.

Whilst we always welcome new members on the community and here to help,just a polite reminder that UNLESS you participate on a regular basis then quick fix questions may not get answered.

I strongly urge you to use the search facility on the top right hand corner, or use the advance search.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Re: rear washer on a tourer

Phil any feedback? here is a diagram for you. remove the internal side trims to the rear tailgate glass then the top trim to get access to the washer jet.

AOCUK CM2 rear washer jet.JPG

8. 06 Tourer: rear washer fluid plumbing

Hi there:

I have a 2006 Tourer Diesel, and recently, I noticed that I couldn't use the rear wash wipe.
    I parked the car and pumped the wash fluid, and noticed it dripping off the back of the car, right above the exhaust pipe.

My question is: where do I find the tube that has ruptured or burst, and how do I fix it ?

Cheers,

Alex

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Re: 06 Tourer: rear washer fluid plumbing

Hi Alex,

Welcome to AOC this question has been asked before I am merging this topic with the master thread.

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Rattler & Philipjag any feedback to this issue ?