Accord/1st Gen 81 1st Generation Accord hatch with 21000kms (13000 miles)!!

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by OzAccord81, Friday 1st Mar, 2013.

1. OzAccord81 New Member Getting Started

Hi fellas, thought i'd post up some pics of my sisters Accord with 21000 genuine kms. She's had it for a few years now and bought it from the original owners family.

027_1_1.

030_1_1.

007_1_1.

018_1_1_zps6e1126ab.

019_1_1_zps10fb0773.

017_1_1_zps428d0e40.

025_1_1.

When it arrived from Sydney, (sister's in Western Australia) the first thing was to fit a set of new tyres as it still had the original Yokohamas on which were cracked and perished. And it had some really crappy aftermarket mirrors on so a drivers Matsuyama was found and fitted (minus the gasket unfortunately)

032_1_1.

Luckily the crappy mirror on the drivers side used the factory holes but the passenger side had extra holes drilled :Frown: So have been looking for a left mirror to fill those holes for the last 3 years and have only just found a great pair of mirrors (including correct gaskets) from the other side of the country!! Still haven't been fitted but will put some updated pics up later on.

And if anyone has some available the car had only a front set of mudflaps so wouldn't mind getting a pair for the rear. One's to match these:

IMG_0034_1_1.

And I know it's a very very long shot but would like to get some OEM floormats like these:

2912582439_719ce82c22_b_1_1.

Car could do with some tidying under the bonnet but apart from that is like brand new.
    Cheers, Glenn.

Dmitry and Ichiban like this.
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Very warm welcome to AOC, Glenn.

I love seeing the earlier gen cars being looked after.
    WOW !!! She looks like she just rolled out of a showroom !! :Happy:

Pass my congrats on to your sister for owning and keeping this gem of car in tip top original condition.

That's made my day.

Please do stick around here on AOC :Smile:

3. monkeyboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

harlow
    she looks a real gem which is so rare to see genuine well looked after timewarp

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Fantastic looking car you got there and in super condition :Hooray:

Wish we can import the Aussie weather here!

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Glenn,

I have a full set of original mud flaps I will dig them out of storage and get some pictures up, TBH I have never seen those carpet mats before they look ace! if you find a pair let me know too as I want on them for my 1st Generation.:Wink: and a orginial side view mirror too.

I have collected a few bits now for the 1st Generation if you need anything let me know,this goes for the other 1st Generation owners if i can help out.

6. OzAccord81 New Member Getting Started

Thanks mate, that would be great. Will see the car in a few weeks so will get some more pics up.
    Cheers, Glenn.

7. hedleyf Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

What a car, fantastic, I suppose you have the weather to keep the rust at bay, true masterpiece.