Sponsors 8th Generation Seat Covers (Non-Honda or Approved)

Discussion in 'Holdcroft Honda' started by Holdcroft Honda, Tuesday 17th Dec, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guys and girls, I've been meaning to post these up for a few weeks but haven't had the chance. As you are probably aware Honda don't list Genuine Seat Covers within their line up of accessories for the Accord, despite customers repeatedly asking for them.

Anyway, one of our CR-V customers went away and had a set made to measure for his vehicle. I was so impressed by the quality of the cover that I asked the same company to see if they could do anything for the Accord.
    The results are great! The quality of the material is very hard wearing and water resistant, and the fit is spot on.
    At the moment I'm going to ask who is interested in purchasing either a set of front and rears, or perhaps just a pair of fronts. In terms of prices I think you will be looking at £120 or £65 respectively.

What do you think?

I must again stress that these covers are NOT genuine Honda or approved by them in any way.

photo 1. photo 2. photo 3. photo 4.

Ichiban likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I may get a set so I can cover the seats whilst working on the car !! Please send me a set guys.

Will be ring you tomorrow need tyres ASAP :Blink:

3. Mike c Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mike Telford
    Those seat covers look really good but are they compatible with the seat side air bags?

Mike c

4. Yes they are Mike. If you see picture 3 there is a slot for the air-bag with a single seam holding the cover together. It's strong enough to hold the cover, but weak enough to break under the force of a deployed air-bag. Fully legal and safety tested.

Ichiban likes this.
  5. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Are they oil resistant? If so I need a drivers side. My old one doesnt fit the accord.

It would be cool if they had them in red with a Honda logo on them.

6. Apparently so.

You can have them embroidered for an additional £5.

7. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Are these covers still available or are waiting for a group buy?

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I would assume so bud, in fact you have reminded me I need a set when I am working on my car, I want the front two grey leather protected from dirt.I can find out for you or you can ring them which ever is easier for you?

9. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I could do with 2 front seats but Im unsure who's selling them so if you can find out for me that would be a great help. If they could do them in black with red edging that would be ace. Can they embroid the Honda Karma or Mugen logo on them?

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    uummm :Wassat::Wassat: you know what you have given me a good clue to our merchandise:Drums: line up!

11. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I had the exact same thought,

Ichiban likes this.
  12. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cool. I really need the seat covers as I seem to be getting dusty at work. With the club logo on the covers it should look pretty smart as long as the embroidery machine is a good un. It will be good advertising for the club and possibly a bit easier to spot other members while driving. It's got to be better than those Snap On covers any way. Keep me posted. :Friends:

1394385812698_zps990da218.

Last edited: Sunday 9th Mar, 2014
    Ichiban likes this.
  13. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

It does really suit the covers, I can supply/adjust the logo in whatever fashion is needed to work best with the embroidery machine.

@Ichiban, want to give the guys a call tomorrow and ask them about this?

14. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

There is an issue with images and the convertor .. can you just remove all existing pictures and try uploading directly.

15. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    already on it :Innocent:

16. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This is what I'm after if it can be done.

1394490549339_zpsdoauiwpp.

The post previewed fine so I'm not sure what's happening.

I give up.:SOS:

Last edited by a moderator: Tuesday 11th Mar, 2014
  17. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Fixed, not sure what was happening either as it worked fine when I replaced the image.

Keep us posted @Ichiban :Smile: