General A big thank you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stuscrv, Thursday 26th May, 2016.

1. stuscrv Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Spain stu lanzarote
    I would just like to say a big thank you to member legend-ary who arranged to supply me with the latest club stickers. We met on my last visit back in the UK recently. We chatted away for ages and i remember saying you must be the boss as we have talked for around an hour now . No he said, I've given up my lunch hour !
    Top bloke, thanks again Z
    Best wishes. Stu and scrapyard dodger - - i mean bump.

DrSam, exec, Nels and 2 others like this.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    haha @stuscrv it was a pleasure meeting you and yes ofcourse as we were discussing Hondas I kind of lost track of time.
    Bump is a true Honda and I can safely say it is in much much better condition than what you make it sound to be :Grin: hopefully it will keep away from the scrappies and will soldier on for a few more years. Do post photos of the sticker when you put them on.
    Looking forward to meeting you again.. maybe this time we can arrange a South meet for members in London/Kent area.

exec likes this.
  3. stuscrv Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Spain stu lanzarote
    Yes that sounds good. I have fixed the larger sticker to the rear door by the handle but me being me I totally forgot to take a photo. Will attempt on next visit but the difference between taking a photo and managing to post on here is a different matter !

4. stuscrv Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Spain stu lanzarote
    I know you keep up on these things Z but I've just noticed euro car parts have another sale on.
    I can buy eicher ( who ) brake discs and pads for £35-93 including vat and delivery !
    Also get 5 L screen wash free !
    Sounds cheap to me, although my discs are about three years old they've only done about 3k so suffer terribly from rust. When I come home their quite bad and take a couple of hundred miles to bed back in. Even when I'm leaving their still rusty and are beginning to get a lip on the rim.
    I think for that price I'll order a set unless you or anyone else thinks their complete rubbish.
    I don't expect them to match Brembo but I'm sure must be better than my rusty dustbin lids !

5. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    No they are complete rubbish, don't buy them! :Whiteflag: Better off buying cheese, try GSF too they stock better brands like Ferodo and brembo sometimes and always have sales on too, or just gow ith Pagid from ECP.

stuscrv likes this.
  6. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    ECP do stock other brands such as Brembo etc and usually a couple of ££ difference so if you really want you can buy those but really you don't drive your car that much so wait till you are back and decide as ECP will always have a 15% or 25% sale so no need to rush

stuscrv likes this.