Tyres & Wheels A few alloy questions

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Chan, Saturday 30th Mar, 2013.

1. Chan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all,

A few alloy questions.

I'd like to change to the alloys that are on some Type-S and also the CL7 Euro R.

1. I've also seen these on the DC5, but does anyone know if they are exactly the same alloy in terms of width and offset? I know they are a different colour of course.

2. What is the standard recommended offset range for alloys?

Thanks again everyone.

Chan

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Are we talking about this Alloy?

$T2eC16JHJIYE9qUcNbEdBRO)uQ20N!~~60_58.JPG

$T2eC16VHJHIE9nyseFPoBRO)uN4oog~~60_58.JPG

I was recently looking for this alloy as winter alloys for my 7th gens they are 100% aluminum and very light.:Wink:

They were standard on the 2.4 Type-S 2006 -2008.

3. Chan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah, they are basically the ones I want. I can't ever find a set for the Accord. So I'm thinking to buy a set from a DC5 and then get then refurbed.

But I'm not sure it's the same alloy, or just the same looks with a different offset? Any ideas?

Also, any decent suggestions on where to get some from would be good too!

P. S. I got a delivery today :cool: :cool: :cool:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    They are the same bud. a set of brand new four alloys was 1200 quid! They are worth every penny and they are rare not as rare as the santinos.

Find them will be a case of trawling the internet. Show us what you received today then.

5. Relentless New Member Getting Started

I may be willing to part with mine but as said they are rare and I like them but fancy some 18's

6. Chan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Better late than never IchibanAccord... Pic just for you.

Attached Files: