Listing Found A few eBay finds...

Discussion in 'eBay Links' started by FirstHonda, Tuesday 11th Oct, 2016.

1. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

First up, a nice Honda Ballade. I do hope that price is a mistake though!! :shock:

1989 HONDA BALLADE EX AUTO RED garage / barn find showroom condition | eBay

1st Generation Civic.

Honda Civic 1979 1st Generation in white, very original and good condition, new MOT | eBay

Tidy Concerto (by the way, how many of these turn up still? Must have been well made...:Laughing:)

honda concerto se 1.6i CR-X rover | eBay

Finally, a Prelude convertible - yes convertible - with an interesting history. And a couple of small areas of bodywork to do. That will probably buff out, sir..!

1987 Honda Prelude Automatic. Convertible. Laid Up Four Years Under Tarpaulin !! | eBay

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The amount of filler in the 1st Generation Civic is shocking.. a lot of wrong gear is on it but its the desirable manual gearbox!

3. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    I like the Concerto. But that Ballade iguy is mad. The last one that came up was selling for £999 and it took ages to go. I don't see how this one is worth an extra digit

Ichiban likes this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Another fool who think attaching "The barn find" statement to a sale of car is a free ticket to ask what I feel like.. This is not yank land tractorandmowermanuals man.

5. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

...well it is a 70's Honda. Hardly renowned for the quality of the metal lol.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    So was Ford too so you can take that smug off..

upload_2016-10-11_10-21-28.

Duc de Pommfrit likes this.
  7. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Did I tell a lie?

You are so touchy and immediately go on the attack if anyone says anything remotely defamatory (even if it's true) about Honda. A bit pathetic really.

Nighthawk likes this.
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Aww need a man hug.. feeling unloved are we.

9. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Also, the bodywork on that Capri looks to be in quite good condition considering its sat in a hedge. Apart from the roof which has probably had water trapped between the panel and the added vinyl roof it's pretty much solid.

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    On that note you have a good day, If I were to comment on the above it would seen to be not worthy of your approval, it will seen to be insensitive to you as person and good people on here won't like that.

11. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    That convertible Prelude has had its clock turned back I would suggest. Its virtually impossible to get the digits to realign when you turn a clock back. First two digits align perfectly, third is completely out followed by the rest

12. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    I used to get the digits to line up nicely...