Introductions A Huge HELLO From Cape Town, South Africa

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rocka Fella, Saturday 23rd Mar, 2013.

1. Rocka Fella New Member Getting Started

I greet you all from warm and sunny Cape Town, South Africa!!!:Smile:
    Finally some people that Live, Eat, Breathe, Sleep ..... Honda Accord!!!

Hi all, it's great to see Accord Enthusiasts and am really happy to find a home where I'll be able to get great advice and assistance when needed and share alike. Our Local Club Website seems to be offline so i decided to make this my home away from home, especially seeing we in SA share the same Honda Models as Honda UK as we import from that side.

Check my Garage out to see my ride and details of my Accord, I have attached quite a few in this post for your viewing.
    I have big plans for her and hope you guys can steer me in the right direction in terms of Performance Mods and Styling Mods.

I go by the name of Bevan obviously Alias being "Rocka Fella"
    Looking forward to chatting, until then.......Keep Up the High Standard of this Website!!!:Thumbup:

IMG_0822. IMG_0823. IMG_0827. IMG_0829. IMG_0830. IMG_0831. IMG_0832. IMG_0834. IMG_0835. IMG_0847. IMG_0848. IMG_0849. IMG_0850. IMG_0851. IMG_0852. IMG_0964.
  2. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Hello and welcome to AOC
    Must say that is a very nice looking type S.
    Great pictures also.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hi Bevan, Welcome to AOC. Must say she is looking good already.

Looking forward to seeing you improve her.

Enjoy the site.
  4. Rocka Fella New Member Getting Started

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, really great to be here!
  5. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome along your car looks lovely mate!
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That is a BA :Devil: car my kind of car subtle mods to make it stand out , that front lip of the front bumper I have never seen that before what is it?

Welcome to AOC bud glad to have you onboard.
  7. Rocka Fella New Member Getting Started

We the same, "Less is more!"

Purchased the car as you see it, previous owner said he bought the lip online, came from the U.S together with the Carbon Fibre Boot Fin.
    Its a flexible rubber, comes rolled up and sticks with 3M Tape already applied to the product.
    You basically just cut it to size and never have to worry about lips breaking again, its really flexible!

2 things I have done thus far which were done after the pics were taken:

1. Replaced Gear Knob with Skunk2 one as the original looked terrible.
    2. Had Smash & Grab Tint installed, 35% visibility is still legal in SA. Makes the Chrome Trimmings stand out more!

In terms of mods this is what I would like to do in the next 3 months:

1. Eibach 35mm Pro-Kit (Lowering Kit)
    2. Motorcade Forced Air Induction
    3. PLM Header for K24 (Branch)

Future Mods (+/- 2 Years):

1. Skunk2 Stage 1 Tuner Series (K20A3)
    2. Uni-Q Chip Controller
    3. Performance Exhaust System
    4. OEM Exedy Clutch Kit + Ultralight Fidanza Flywheel

Once the mods above are complete and she is sitting slightly lower, she should kick out a lovely 160kw & 255nm at least!
    Thats the list for now, nothing hectic like installing an FN2/EP3 Cylinder Head!!! (I WISH)
    Last edited: Sunday 24th Mar, 2013