General A little play with time lapse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harvey, Saturday 1st Aug, 2015.

1. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Had a little play with the time lapse feature on my JVC camcorder while I washed the car, this is a second video doing this, the first one didnt work out so well as there was stuff in the way.

AndyB1976, FirstHonda, Nels and 3 others like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Sod cleaning the car,a water hole outside my front door.. I will would move in next door and have my mouth under the beer tap. LOL
    Harvey likes this.
  3. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Wash car then go to the pub :Smile:
    Ichiban and RogerH69 like this.
  4. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    Nice job, what did you use to clean your car? as I didnt see much soap, your car looks mint though, very nice bodywork!
  5. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I use Simoniz protection car wash mate, rinsed off and dried with a microfibre

The water is quite hard here, so the soap doesn't foam all that well.

I wish I could say the bodywork and paint where mint, but the doors are riddled with carpal dents and now got a new dent above the fuel filler cap. :Frown:

And some under body rust.
    exec likes this.
  6. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom
    Good job mate :Thumbup:

Glad it isnt just me that washes the inside of the fuel cap :Laughing:
    SpeedyGee and Harvey like this.
  7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Excellent stuff. The only things missing were the 'Yakety Sax' soundtrack and some girls in bikinis chasing you around the car...:Laughing:

(You have to get to about 3.45 on this clip before the famous end sequence...)

Harvey likes this.
  8. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Haha, it was looking abit dire in there and needed some love.

@FirstHonda that would have been nice as well, bikini girls to be chased around by......
  9. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

^^Not to mention Bob Todd and Jackie Wright...I'm sure they'd have been chasing you too!

Not forgetting that Bob even had a song in honour of his 'famous' looks. Good old Half Man, Half Biscuit...

"If 8 out of 10 cats all prefer Whiskers, do the other 2 prefer Lesley Judd?"

I think it's an age thing :Laughing:
    Harvey likes this.