Announcement A New Club Evangelist

Discussion in 'Club Announcements & News' started by Nels, Friday 29th Apr, 2016.

1. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Within Honda Karma, there is one very special rank we award, Club Evangelist.

The "Evangelist" award is given to those that the staff consider consistently outstanding members of the community. We look for those that are friendly, willing to help other members, and regularly active within the community.

Member's with this award have access to a special hidden section with insider Honda gossip and a lax rule set. Only moderators, admins and club affiliates (such as Holdcroft Honda) have access to this without being manually granted access. It's where many of us discuss privately, things we may not want on the open board, or insider information that isn't allowed to be made public.

Today, we the staff, are delighted to announce that @legend-ary has been granted this very special privilege.

Congratulations @legend-ary and well done.

:congratulations: :congratulations: :congratulations:

Zebster, K24 CL9 GUY, Ichiban and 5 others like this.
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    legend-ary likes this.
  3. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    I am well honoured guys. It is really a proud moment for me and I am glad that You guys feel that my posts are useful. Hope to continue doing my best but yeah massive thanks for the award :Smile: :Hey:

Nels likes this.
  4. Zoot Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ron Leeds
    Nels and legend-ary like this.
  5. K24 CL9 GUY Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Guy Gloucester
    legend-ary and Nels like this.
  6. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Congratulations @legend-ary welcome to Evangelists.

Nels and legend-ary like this.