Found A nice little non -Honda Find

Discussion in 'Other Items' started by MickyB, Monday 5th Sep, 2016.

1. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The other day the wife and I were out and about and we wandered into a charity shop in Wakefield.
    Not looking for anything in particular I was just browsing when I came upon this nice little bag with a Mini logo on it.
    - - - Updated - - -
    I thought that my daughter might be able to find a use for it for her photography kit or something.
    image.
    Thinking it was just an empty holdall type of thing I went to pick it off the shelf that it was on and found that it was quite heavy. Thinking the staff had put something in the bag to keep its shape I decided to unzip it and looking inside this is what I found.
    image.
    I looked on the ticket at the price and thought I'm having this. image.
    The contents of the bag once emptied is like a valeters store cupboard,
    This I am reliably informed is good quality car care products, everything is un-opened the cloths and sponges have never been used.
    So all in all £6.99 well spent I think.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    What a bargain ! :Smile:

MickyB likes this.
  3. jimjams Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom nobody zoned
    That is incredible, but it begs the question, why is a charity shop letting it go so cheap ?

MickyB likes this.
  4. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    didn't know what they were selling obviously.

MickyB and jimjams like this.
  5. Zoot Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ron Leeds
    MickyB likes this.
  6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

MickyB likes this.
  7. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    I did wonder where you bought all your clothes :cockywhistle:

MickyB likes this.
  8. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't think they knew what it was the woman opened the bag and looked at me pretty sheepishly and I said" I'm not pinching that lot I think it's part of it" she looked at one bottle with the mini logo on it and said oh it looks like a very expensive car cleaning kit. Mr I'm ignorant said I wouldn't know I want it for my daughter she's the car cleaning expert!!!. If you look hard enough there's always little treasures to be had just like this one
    A little Civic jacket (Found - )
    - - - Updated - - -
    Cheek I don't buy them the wife does!

jimjams likes this.
  9. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's good stuff too. I used the wheel cleaner on the accord yesterday it's like a liquid spray which when it makes contact with the surface turns to a jelly like substance then goes a crimson colour as it dissolves the brake residue. Then you just wash it off.
    My daughter said that's what all the good detailing companies use. So it must be good stuff.

jimjams likes this.